About the Committee
- An Affordable Housing Advisory Committee has been established by order of the Mountain Lakes Borough Council.
- The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee shall be composed of seven members appointed by the Borough Council to one year terms. The members will include two members of the Planning Board, two members of Borough Council and three residents of the Borough.
Purpose: The Affordable Housing Advisory Committee Shall:
- Assist the Borough Planner in preparation of the Borough’s third round Housing Element and Fair Share Plan (HEFSP).
- Finalize the third round HEFSP by the end of the first quarter of 2016.
- Identify and prioritize realistic opportunities for affordable housing.
- Monitor and report on court cases or actions of the court to appropriate groups within the Borough.
- Suggest possible funding sources to accomplish affordable housing opportunities.
- Communicate with the Borough Council on the progress made on the previously stated objectives.
|Blair Schleicher Bravo (Chair)||973-615-0401||BlairBravo324@gmail.com|
|Martin Kane (Planning Board Liaison)||email@example.com|
|Cynthia Korman (council liaison)||973-394-9529||cKorman@mtnlakes.org|
|Lauren Barnett (council liaison)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mitchell Stern (Manager)||973-334-3131 email@example.com|