About the Committee
- An Economic Development Advisory Committee has been established by order of the Mountain Lakes Borough Council to assist the Borough in addressing economic development issues.
- The Economic Development Advisory Committee shall be composed of ten members appointed by the Borough Council to one year terms. The members will include three members of Borough Council, the
chairperson of the Planning Board, the chairperson of the Board of Adjustment, the Borough Manager, a member of the Environmental Commission and three residents of the Borough.
Purpose: The Economic Development Advisory Committee Shall:
- Attract businesses to Mountain Lakes.
- Make efforts to assist and retain businesses that reside in the Borough.
- Promote, as it relates to development, opportunities in sound, environmentally friendly appropriate housing.
- Consider smart approaches to development in areas of the community that are appropriate, such as re-use of existing spaces and overlay zoning.
|Joe DiPompeo (Chair)||973-541-9020||Joedip@optonline.net|
|Austin Ashley (Resident)
|Brett Paddock (Zoning Board)||email@example.com|
|Nicholas Coppola (Environmental Commission)||973-334-0075||N.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lauren Barnett (Borough Council)||email@example.com|
|Thomas Menard (Borough Council)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|William Gioielli (Resident)||email@example.com|
|Chris Richter (Borough Council)||973-263-1685||Chris.Richter@avisonyoung.com|
|Mitchell Stern (Borough Manager)||973-334-3131||MStern@mtnlakes.org|