About the Committee
- An Economic Development Advisory Committee has been established by order of the Mountain Lakes Borough Council to assist the Borough in addressing economic development issues.
- The Economic Development Advisory Committee shall be composed of ten members appointed by the Borough Council to one year terms. The members will include three members of Borough Council, the
chairperson of the Planning Board, the chairperson of the Board of Adjustment, the Borough Manager, a member of the Environmental Commission and three residents of the Borough.
Purpose: The Economic Development Advisory Committee Shall:
- Attract businesses to Mountain Lakes consistent with the Master Plan.
- Make all efforts to retain businesses that reside in the Borough.
- Promote, as it relates to development, opportunities in sound, environmentally friendly appropriate housing.
- Consider rational approaches to development in areas of the community that are appropriate, such as transit oriented development, re-use of existing spaces and overlay zoning.
|Mark Laurenzi (Chair)||973-402-8861|
|Janet Horst (Borough Council)||email@example.com|
|Cynthia Korman (Borough Council)||973-394-1243||cKorman@mtnlakes.org|
|David Shepherd (Borough Council)||973-331-9063||dShepherd@mtnlakes.org|
|Martin Kane (Planning Board chair)||973-316-9944||Martin.I.Kane.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Richter (Zoning Board chair)||973-263-1685||Chris.Richter@avisonyoung.com|
|Rich Sheola (Borough Manager)||973-334-3131||RSheola@mtnlakes.org|